Secured Creditor Application for DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardius1

Jurisdiction
Texas
I am filing a countersuitfor malicious prosecution, abuse of powers, retaliation defamation, and many more that involves high ranking public officials and public servants. My question is, should I file under seal to protect myself from further retaliation, while under the guise of public interests? Or should I do what the public deserves and file the claim complete and let the matter work itself out naturally.?? Thank you.

I have recently become a Secured Creditor and do not wish to contract with the state for any reason, but I need to update my I. D., so is there anything I can do to ensure that the state and dmv are aware that the ID is for the ENS LEGIS and not the Secured Creditor on the applalicatiin? I have yet to accept for value my birth certificate, does this matter?

I am filing a countersuitfor malicious prosecution, abuse of powers, retaliation defamation, and many more that involves high ranking public officials and public servants. My question is, should I file under seal to protect myself from further retaliation, while under the guise of public interests? Or should I do what the public deserves and file the claim complete and let the matter work itself out naturally.?? Thank you.
You need to speak to an attorney.

I have recently become a Secured Creditor and do not wish to contract with the state for any reason, but I need to update my I. D., so is there anything I can do to ensure that the state and dmv are aware that the ID is for the ENS LEGIS and not the Secured Creditor on the applalicatiin? I have yet to accept for value my birth certificate, does this matter?
You REALLY need an attorney and not a bunch of sov-cit "gurus" on the web.

I have recently become a Secured Creditor

Of what?

do not wish to contract with the state for any reason

Why not?

but I need to update my I. D

Implying that you have a state issued I.D. or drivers license.

so is there anything I can do to ensure that the state and dmv are aware that the ID is for the ENS LEGIS and not the Secured Creditor on the applalicatiin?

Application for what?

What does "ens legis" have to do with anything?

"Ens Legis" definition if anybody is interested.

I have yet to accept for value my birth certificate

A4V nonsense if anybody cares to read it.

does this matter?

Matter about what?

I have recently become a Secured Creditor

So...someone owes you money, and you have a security interest against some real or personal property that the debtor owes you as security for the debt. That's what you mean, right?

and do not wish to contract with the state for any reason

OK. Your desire not contract with the state has nothing to do with you being someone's secured creditor.

but I need to update my I. D., so is there anything I can do to ensure that the state and dmv are aware that the ID is for the ENS LEGIS and not the Secured Creditor on the applalicatiin?

Huh?

I have yet to accept for value my birth certificate, does this matter?

The only value your birth certificate has is as evidence of your date of birth and parentage. Your birth certificate is something you typically need to show when you get your first driver's license but not thereafter. You could, in theory, sell your birth certificate to someone, but there would be no legal purpose for doing that. So...I'm going to say no, it doesn't matter.

It seems to me that you have fallen victim to some nonsense you read on the internet somewhere. If you continue down this path, it will not serve you well.

A4V nonsense if anybody cares to read it.

Any website that, in 2024, still looks like that is an obvious sign of B.S.

I predict this thread will be locked before the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back