Moving, Movers trying to retrieve my property

LoveBlessed

Jurisdiction
California
I'm trying to move out of an apartment above a garage and between the neighbor attacking and threatening me and the man who lives in the main house saying I can't come pack and move my belongings unless he is there I haven't been able to get any of my belongings what can I do other than getting the police involved (the police being called might make matters worse cause the neighbor is part of a motorcycle gang that is aggressive often violent and act like they are above the law)
I just want to get my belongings and be done with it. its been a week and this man (the biker) claims he is going to clear out the apartment and take my stuff to the dumps

The ONLY easy way is to call the police and ask them to come and do a civil standby while you remove your belongings.

You could hire someone to remove your belongings, advising the people you hire to call the police BEFORE they arrive and request the police to meet with them at your apartment to do a civil standby while they remove your possessions.

The police are paid to keep the peace.

Asking them to do a civil standby is not hard, nor is it new for them.

They are professional peace keepers and don't worry about so called "biker thugs".

I'm sure you recall the excellent work of the Waco, Texas police a few weeks ago as they arrested 200 alleged "biker tough guys".

The ONLY easy way is to call the police and ask them to come and do a civil standby while you remove your belongings.

You could hire someone to remove your belongings, advising the people you hire to call the police BEFORE they arrive and request the police to meet with them at your apartment to do a civil standby while they remove your possessions.

The police are paid to keep the peace.

Asking them to do a civil standby is not hard, nor is it new for them.

They are professional peace keepers and don't worry about so called "biker thugs".

I'm sure you recall the excellent work of the Waco, Texas police a few weeks ago as they arrested 200 alleged "biker tough guys".
I went and snuck past everyone wile they were sleeping in their own homes and found my locks distroyed my house ransacked and what wasn't messed up was missing

well I called the police for help but because I don't have paper work stating I can be there they won't do anything and say its a civil matter I have to contact the owner of the property.. I tried to contact him but had to leave a message. he can't be reached til tomorrow.
these jerks are loading everything I own into a trailer to take to the dumps right now as I type this .
nothing I can do and I'm left with nothing but the clothes on my back and a set of keys that go to nothing

Back