I was reading an advice column where the letter writer had been told by her long term spouse that he wanted a divorce. One of her issues was she suspects he has recently taken out a life insurance policy listing a grandchild as the beneficiary.
The columnist advised her to see an attorney...
Idaho
So we've all been hearing/reading about this extra deduction for seniors of up to $6000. I'm filling out the forms now (I like to complete the 1040 on paper before doing it online), and I'm not seeing it. Am I wrong? It's not discussed in the 1040 instructions, either. Will the...
Many have believed for several years that Biden is not in charge. Says what he's told to say, does what he's told to do. Very sad, indeed, for the world to see
When I applied for SS, I was told at their office that payment is a month behind. So that retiring in June meant I would not receive funding until August, which would be for July.
I know they want the money back, but think it's wrong if they are paying for the prior month
Is this an online college or university?
If so, the refund policy is probably noted in their catalog and the deadline was most likely within the first 3 weeks of the program.