Brand pictures for Affiliate marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniëlSimpl

Jurisdiction
New York
Hello, I am setting up things to start with affiliate marketing and I have a question to avoid legal implications.
I joined a program of a website selling a variety of fragrance brands and I want to use pictures from the internet to promote fragrances for this website. Now it would be ideal if I could use pictures from sites like pexels and unsplash but will I get in trouble if I use a picture containing for ex. a bottle of chanel perfume?

Last edited:
Hello, I am setting up things to start with affiliate marketing and I have a question to avoid legal implications.
I joined a program of a website selling a variety of fragrance brands and I want to use pictures from the internet to promote fragrances for this website. Now it would be ideal if I could use pictures from sites like pexels and unsplash but will I get in trouble if I use a picture containing for ex. a bottle of chanel perfume?
This site is for United States legal issues. You should contact an attorney in your own country for guidance.

Unfortunately, despite the default option allowing the selection of other jurisdictions, this forum is designed to help with US law matters only.

Under U.S. law, you can use a photo of any item you own for the purpose of marketing. If you use a photo someone else took and don't have a license, then you will potentially have issues with copyright law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back