Christmas decorations denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeyRiver

I live in a HUD apartment building,and the first year I lived here,during the Christmas Holidays we had all the beautiful decorations,caroling,and a big tree.It was so beautiful,and a joy to live there. Then about two years ago,someone decided to do something unkind and cruel. They stole our Christmas.There was a small minorah on the fireplace mantel that got lost,so this person,who is NOT a practicing Jewish person,decided he was going to sue the Westward Ho,where I live,if they didnt put up another one.The owner said no,it wasnt that big of a deal to them,so this jerk said,fine,..take down ALL the decorations,and he wouldnt sue.So,now its been two years,and we have nothing to indicate that it is the Holidays,and everyone here is really heartbroken about this.Is there anything that we can do to get our Christmas back? Please,let me know if you have any ideas,as its so very sad during Christmas time now.Its put a huge dent in our moral.
Thank you,
Sandra

Last edited:
Decorate your individual apartments. Sing carols. Exchange cards. All because you may not be permitted to put up decorations or displays in a common area does not mean you cannot enjoy the season anyway.

If you let one Grinch steal Christmas, then he wins. You still have a right to practice your faith and to celebrate the season as you see fit.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back