Domestic Craziness

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

I lived with (not as a tenant but as a girlfriend) and worked for him as office manager for 8 years. we broke up so I lost my boyfriend friend and our dog. he put me on the streets knowing I had no place to go. I doubt a judge would see me sane for letting that happen but I just put all my eggs in one basket!! bad mistake.Lost everything I just need to know my rights. I'm in a weak position and no real money for attorney.

Legally, he can't put you out, boyfriend or not.

He should have evicted you.

By him being your boss and having a relationship with you, you might also have a sexual harassment claim.

You can see a couple lawyers in your county and discuss your situation with them.

The initial consultation is free, and you will better understand your position. Who knows, an attorney just might take your cases on a contingency?

That means, you could get help, and if they don't win for you; you don't pay. If they win your case, they take their fee out of your winnings.

You might also have a wrongful eviction. So, you've got nothing to lose, and maybe a lot to gain, by seeing a couple lawyers in your county.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back