double standard landlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenR

My issue is with my landlord of 3 1/2 yrs. I have been the model tenant and live above a tenat with issues and a daughter sam eage as mine. As to not get long winded, our girls once played together. then the woman met a guy and we barely spoke which was fine cause she knocked to often. Then something childish occurred and she knocke do my door and asked what was what up and I told her it was childish to come knocking over it and to please leave and I backe dher out my door, towhich she tol dme profanity. I used to turn her in for harassing me, always knocking, and loud music, and slamming doors at night. Recently while my girl and I walked across our street, she wa sparked on it. We waited an ample amount of time, and could telll she wasn't moving, she acted "busy" in car. As we began to cross, she gunned the car and yeled "Go!" and altho i was only annoyed, it frightnd my girl. stupidly i didnt report the police, but I did th eoffice, they did nothing. they asked me to have a meeting withher to clear the air and I completely refused. she;s not once, but twice has had a dog and that's against policy, and they just tell her to get rid of it, no eviction notice, nothing. what's with double standard. other people get evicted this and lesser things. Can I sue the company for not upholding rules and protecting my rights to calm home environment?

No, you can't sue for this. You've lost nothing in damages to sue for.

Frankly, from your posting, you both acted childishly and if management were to begin the eviction process on her, they'd have to do the same thing with you.

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back