Exposure From Replacement Flooring

Status
Not open for further replies.

camorus

Lets say the well known management of an apartment complex changed the flooring AND the new vinyl flooring caused major health issues AND the flooring company and the management of rental property conspired to hide the truth AND the residents of said apartment became so very ill, they had to walk out after 5 months into homelessness, is this something to take to civil court? The names may / may not have been changed to protect the injured.

Most facts are on an internet page. All agencies contact such as poison control - Fed EPA - recommended to move out. All Doctors involve with the injured also encouraged the injured residents of said apartment to move. Both residents get disability for income so moving out meant moving into homelessness.

I'm not sure if I can give the actual internet page with actual facts.
The hazmat team referred the issue to CA EPA etc. Nobody could figure out the cause, as the flooring company and management company refused to release the MSDS sheet until 5 months later, which then showed the chemicals used - and those chemical affects were the exact complaints by the injured tenants. If you are allowed to message me privately I'd be willing to give you the internet page with lots of facts. Because of the rules here, I'm not sure I can post it, OR I WOULD / WILL DO.

I'm not sure if I can give the actual internet page with actual facts.
The hazmat team referred the issue to CA EPA etc. Nobody could figure out the cause, as the flooring company and management company refused to release the MSDS sheet until 5 months later, which then showed the chemicals used - and those chemical affects were the exact complaints by the injured tenants. If you are allowed to message me privately I'd be willing to give you the internet page with lots of facts. Because of the rules here, I'm not sure I can post it, OR I WOULD / WILL DO.

If what you say is true, you're wasting your time here. You can simply contact one of dozens of lawyers that seek these kinds of cases aggressively. A brief conversation with such an attorney, or any attorney will let you know if your dog can hunt. Good luck.

Thank You Army Judge. I have submitted for a review on this site for legal help. To be truthful, for a tenant, it's the worse of the worse. Chemicals that can cause coma or cancer, that need an air respirator to install, and the people who are legally responsible hide the truth as the harm continues daily. When disabled people must walk into homeless situation and loose possessions in order to survive AND right before they leave the people responsible give up the MSDS facts but then say, "what's the problem", while all agencies say move and get legal help, such residents are sad to have to leave beautiful California. Searching for legal help, as that is what brought me to this website, but also thought it was a good idea to ask, what should I do? Thanks Again. While the harm was happening, chemical facts were not known to attorneys contacted at the time. So NO GO :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back