Fahrenkopf to Newsmax: Debate Moderators Shouldn't Fact-Check!

army judge

Super Moderator

Frank J. Fahrenkopf Jr., co-founder and co-chair of the Commission on Presidential Debates, told Newsmax on Friday that ABC's presidential debate moderators failed to follow proper debating procedures by fact-checking the candidates.

Fahrenkopf told "Wake Up America" that former President Donald Trump made a "mistake" by agreeing to use the same debate rules that were arranged with President Joe Biden's 2024 campaign in his debate against Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday.

Fahrenkopf said live fact-checking by moderators went against the commission's traditions.

"We tell our moderators, that's not your job," Fahrenkopf said. "This is a debate, the other person is supposed to correct them. ... ABC and the moderators decided they were going to go their own way."

Fahrenkopf said that ABC's moderators "cut off any real debate between the two candidates" and accused them of being "so biased."

"I've never seen anything like it in my life … having done 33 of these things since 1988," he said.

Fahrenkopf added: "All the rules for this debate were originally put together by the Biden campaign and then adopted by the vice president and I think it was a mistake … for Donald Trump and the campaign to agree to the rules that had been set in motion by the Biden people."

ABC whistle blower said that Kamala campaign had the questions before hand and was assured that the moderators would not fact check her. This debate was staged in order to make a fake win for Kamala team.

Our democracy/ constitiutional republic is screwed. Can not be saved or redeemed. They will evenutally succed in killing Trump and anyone brave enough to follow him against Kamala

While I agree with some of your opinions, that's a little extreme.

If you can not see the forces behind trying to kill and murder a political opponent then I do not know what to tell you?

Crooks and this guy were armed the same, about the same distance from Trump, had the same type of equipment and preparedness. Whether or not it is someone inside the government doing this or outsiders trying to get rid of a political opponent is remained to be seen. However, I have a feeling it is the same endless war crowd that put JFK in the grave, and now they want to take out Trump. Just using operatives to do their dirty work is just part of the plan.

This could have more severe consequences if they eventually succeed which is or will happen if you have enough attempts.

Back