Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Got a new one: DUI/ kinda Doc Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awwshiat

I'll make it short and sweet see if u can give some quick answer keep in my I have petty theft and on prob(was set up by the ex. I no klepto). Ok pulled over getting the DUI thing cops search car find 4 legit class 2 pills but they also find a recipt in car of 2 legit recipts of scripts, 5 days earlier of the same scripts I had already in the car. Can the law get me for doc shopping or just DEA, u think they will drop the pills and just DUI if lucky, whUat about my probation and I have all the prescription info that's legit. One more thing I have 2 previous DUI in last 4 years but both got dismissed cause cops are crooked, will that show up when my real good lawyer tries to settle for a DUI OR is it jail time for me wohoo. PS: I am completely sober now, time to grow up. What u think is gonna happen. How F-ed am I.

Don't take this in a condescending way, but if you JUST got arrested you aren't "completely sober." You may not have taken anything for a couple weeks because you are afraid of a drug test, but thats much different that "completely sober."

You sound like you have a pretty bad problem and I would suggest rehab now.

The DEA doesn't have to accuse you of doctor shopping the police can.

Good luck, get a lawyer, and go to rehab. You sound like you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back