I'm the landlord being harassed by 2 tenants

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorro

To make a long story short, I will just tell that I m a landlord who asked his tenant pay a rent on time, and whose tenant have complained in the Department of the Safety Building for my guest house=garage, where she was living 3 years, . She called the inspector to inspect it for a legacy, and I got a letter that my guest house is a illegal. So I must to destroy the walls, take away every things , bringing it to the former or original conditions. I will do that. I took her to the court for not paying the rent. Why is it that so many renters only seem to care that a place is illegal where they live if they are having problems with the landlord? They are really two separate issues. You know what is really hurting that she and her sister are illegal here, and they are talking what is legal or illegal. One of them lives here almost 15 years illegally, second one got a green card having a fake marriage with a citizen. They think they will win the case in the court, because the guest house appeared to be illegal .Recently, figure out that they are illegal. I want to report about them as an illegal. Help me, please, I am a citizen who has been suffered by a cruel illegal.
ok, I want to say I have not known that they were illegal here. Because one was working and driving a car(had insurance and driver license) .The second one was/is getting welfare and other kinds of benefits from government , and when they started pay not whole rent but only a part of it, or not pay at all, then I started to get information about them. In a few words they have threatened me a lot ,to do this to me to do that, so I had to do something too to protect myself. Is that possible that they win the case in the court because of the guest house (which was a beautiful place to live, with the hard floor, large bathroom, kitchen with the marble floor, painted walls, I m not praising it , it was a really good place to leave before them)is illegal . I m a disable person ,with a everyday's sever pain in my body after a bad car accident. The reason that I gave my guest house to them was, that after that accident should I live in some way, so I gave my guest house to them .I had been in coma 30 days, so after a hospital I was hardly moving ,speaking, walking and so on. That was a terrible time in my life.
They left guest house , but I can not go in, because they did not return the keys, and they have some belongings there ,so the best way is not go in, and wait till court day, which I m doing ,in spite that fact that they left the lights turned on ,kind of punishment to me. They are calling me laughing at me and so on, like see what we can do to you. So please , tell us what to do?

Last edited:
You've suffered by a cruel illegal becuse you've rented them an illegal residence and gotten caught? OK.

Do a "google" check to see where you can report illegals in your area.

Gail

ok, I want to say I have not known that they were illegal here. Because one was working and driving a car(had insurance and driver license) .The second one was/is getting welfare and other kinds of benefits from government , and when they started pay not whole rent but only a part of it, or not pay at all, then I started to get information about them. In a few words they have threatened me a lot ,to do this to me to do that, so I had to do something too to protect myself. Is that possible that they win the case in the court because of the guest house (which was a beautiful place to live, with the hard floor, large bathroom, kitchen with the marble floor, painted walls, I m not praising it , it was a really good place to leave before them)is illegal . I m a disable person ,with a everyday's sever pain in my body after a bad car accident. The reason that I gave my guest house to them was, that after that accident should I live in some way, so I gave my guest house to them .I had been in coma 30 days, so after a hospital I was hardly moving ,speaking, walking and so on. That was a terrible time in my life.
They left guest house , but I can not go in, because they did not return the keys, and they have some belongings there ,so the best way is not go in, and wait till court day, which I m doing ,in spite that fact that they left the lights turned on ,kind of punishment to me. They are calling me laughing at me and so on, like see what we can do to you. So please , tell us what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back