Is this right?

TXREDD

Jurisdiction
Texas
So I had my leg amputated in Feb, have been on short term disability, had to have a revision just a couplt of weeks ago, had my physician fill out extention paper work because I haven't learned to walk on my prosthesis yet. The company that handles my STD claim sent me a letter saying the paperwork from my Dr. states a return to work date of 8-1-2024, had a appt. with my Dr today (6-28-24) and the paperwork directly from their system reads 9-1-2024, I had to request my records from the standard(the company that handles my STD claim) the paperwork which is exactly the same in every way except where the form that has the return to work date on it has clearly been altered from 9 to an 8, these are correspondence between my Dr. and the standard. I'm awaiting a call but it will take some time for that in the mean time, is this typical?

"Typical"?

Dunno.

Could be a mistake, could be intentional.

Have your Dr write up a revised return to work report and submit it.

You have a month to get it resolved. No biggie.

Does it matter? Get the doc to resubmit, as advised above.
Was going to have doc resubmit, but yes it does matter, wouldn't it matter to you if someone that didn't fill out the paperwork changed it. I was just asking for my own piece of mind. Know not to post any questions here again thanks.

Of course it's not "LEGAL."

Did it harm you? No.

What do you want to do, make a federal case out of it?

Every hear of "No Harm, No Foul"?

smh
Ok, it's not legal is all you had to say that was the question, not trying to make a case at all out of it, just want to figure out what I'm dealing with, a little insight was all. Thank you for the response dripping in sarcasm i appreciate it

Was going to have doc resubmit, but yes it does matter, wouldn't it matter to you if someone that didn't fill out the paperwork changed it. I was just asking for my own piece of mind. Know not to post any questions here again thanks.
One is glad to be of service.

Back