landlord follows no laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostman

The township I live in has a rule that says On-site supervisor required. We don't have one. I filed complaint with zoning in early May, still didn't hear back. Filed complaint against zoning on this Monday, no one got back. The police are not helping with the drug dealers and that is why would like to know why no supervisor here .Weeven went to our state senator nothing.we just need help,and we don't owe landlord no money. Sorry but I don't know what I am doing

The township I live in has a rule that says On-site supervisor required. We don't have one. I filed complaint with zoning in early May, still didn't hear back. Filed complaint against zoning on this Monday, no one got back. The police are not helping with the drug dealers and that is why would like to know why no supervisor here .Weeven went to our state senator nothing.we just need help,and we don't owe landlord no money. Sorry but I don't know what I am doing

I suggest you organize the tenants and arrange a meeting with the landlord, city council, county board of supervisors, local prosecutors, and even the chief of police. Contact a few local pastors, ministers, imams, rabbis, holy men, holy women, and get their congregations engaged. Speak with the Salvation Army, other agencies, and even the local newspaper.

The more GOOD noise you make, the more help you will receive.

The landlord can't stop the drugs, if the police can't.
But, organized citizens get noticed, and politicians get help.
Organize, be smart, stick together, and get busy!!!

we have tried most of the sugestions,even tried WGAL no reply. Attorney General, DA, Fair,we were just verbaly threaten again and the police came and left we need help real bad or they ghoing to kill us and the police don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back