Landlord releasing PERSONAL information

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeresaHCO

I have given my landlord a 30+ day notice. Once she (private owner) started showing the house one of the prospective tenants showed up and stated to me "I'm sorry, it must be really hard for you to move with all of your back problems." I have never talked to or seen this person in my life and I am absolutely disgusted that my personal information, of any nature, is being released. ??? what to do??:mad:

I have given my landlord a 30+ day notice. Once she (private owner) started showing the house one of the prospective tenants showed up and stated to me "I'm sorry, it must be really hard for you to move with all of your back problems." I have never talked to or seen this person in my life and I am absolutely disgusted that my personal information, of any nature, is being released. ??? what to do??:mad:

I must be missing something here. How did your landlady know of your back problems?

You don't have much of a complaint to make.... it doesn't appear from what you have said here that the landlord is releasing is releasing protected private information. The best solution might be to politely confront the landlord and ask them not to discuss anything about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back