mandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandi

Banned
So my manager served me with a 90 day notice for not leaving for pest control because my 8month old baby has bronchitis she also gave me a forged rental agreement that dosnt have coorect dates names or deposit amount she also has not complied woth sec 8 to fix things in my house and been trying to influence me to leave also lost my husbands id and social security card 2 times do you think i have a law suit against her and the company

So my manager served me with a 90 day notice for not leaving for pest control because my 8month old baby has bronchitis she also gave me a forged rental agreement that dosnt have coorect dates names or deposit amount she also has not complied woth sec 8 to fix things in my house and been trying to influence me to leave also lost my husbands id and social security card 2 times do you think i have a law suit against her and the company

Creating multiple threads, especially "copying and pasting" is not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:

If I were you, I'd report any repairs that haven't been addressed to the agency that administers your section eight benefits.

As far as a lawsuit in your future, the only one I see is a potential for an eviction action against you in 90 days.

You might try to discuss your concerns with the apartment manager in an effort to settle any differences and remain a tenant.

You want to avoid even being served with an eviction action.
Once you're just served, it'll hurt your chances to ever rent a decent home for decades, if not forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back