My landlord is a highclass slumlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

moserd767

Hi my name is Demetrius Moser and I lived in a unlicensed adult care home. I seen a caregiver take a piece of tin foil swat a fly with it and with the piece of foil wrapped it around a container of food and put it in the fridge. I also saw the same caregiver took a glass out of the cabinet drank from it and put it on top of the clean dishes without washing it. I also saw two caregivers take the spoon they were cooking with taste the food and put back in the pot they were cooking with. I told all of this to my landlord and she said I hang out in the kitchen too much and find faults. Well I used to complain about everything I thought that was not fair. I was also asulted twice; aggravaided, and verbal. She only buy laundry degerant regulay. She says soap of any kind is too expensive and does not buy any. I had three tall plastic glasses and they are missing my new caregiver found one in someone else's room. And finally my food also winds up missing. My lanlord wants me out for complaing too much. What am I going to do.

How do the actions of a caretaker and one of the other residents taking your plastic glass and food make a landlord a "high class slumlord"?

How easily can you be removed from this living situation?

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back