owner/landlord strong-arm me to vacate 7 days into 30 notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondokane69

i have rented a room in a 3 bed house for 11 months, all rents and utilities paid in full to date, out of nowhere on friday july 31, 2009 the owner who occupies one of the other bedrooms informs me the the house has been sold to a cousin who lives in arizona, and the myself and another tenant who has bedroom 3 would be receiving a 30 day terminate tenancy notice, on saturday august 1, 2009, i was given the notice by the owner from hand to hand, now i'm stressing to pack up and move in that time period is not a stroll through the park, now what comes next is too much, this morning wednesday august 5, 2009, after i exit the shower to ready for work, the owner asked me to have a brief talk about the moving situation, after dressing went out to living room and he's sitting back on the sofa, feet kicked up on the coffee table and arms spread out on either side of the sofa back, and informs me that within a few days he would have funds available to rent me a storage unit for 1 month and would provide a 2 day motel stay and saturday august 8, 2009 would be a perfect to move me and my property out, with the tone that this is how it's going to happen, i protested that 30 days is barely enough, but now 5 days into the 30 day notice with 3 days and counting is insane, i'm walking around in circles confuced on what action that is available to me to at least proceed my vacating the premises as per the 30 day notice. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back