PLEASE HELP !! need son & girlfriend out now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrlygrl69

Im wrighting this for my girlfriend she lives in Riverside county & ever since son & girlfriend were allowed to move in, they have over taken her home. She is disabled to start, she allowed them into her home as long as their woukd be no stress or drama. Upon moving in they moved her from the master bedroom into the spare. They have a dog (bully) that they leave all day assuming her to watch since dog has seperation anxiety. Forcing her to have to stay home. She to has a little dog that is a service dog allowing her into store with him. She has asked them to pick up things at the store even given money to do so.they come back with nothing. They have not payed her any type of rent were asked to pay cable every month& nothing. What can she do to get them out. To save herself they need to go. There's much more abuse going on, doesn't want son to go back to prison, but he is 6'3" 300lb man i fear what his girlfriend or he may do to her. Many have said to call the cops the next time. She wants him out .
Thnx Nichole

If she's being abused, she can get them out quicker. Otherwise, she's going to have to follow California eviction procedures. Google (Riverside California eviction process).

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
What you are describing does not seem to be the kind of criminal abuse that law enforcement will be able to help with, but you never know what they might digg up just from contacting someone.
There is no fast solution to force them out. She needs to evict them.
If she has been physically assaulted or threatened with injury she may be able to get a restraining order of some type that will speed things up.
Social services may be able to assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back