Tenants harassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

oche

I have endured directed harassment from 3 separate tenants in the same building, for over 2 years.

I am unable to move. These tenants live over my one and a half room. Other people in the building are informed of the actions aimed at me.

The police have been notified. The tenants know of my place in the apartment, coming and going, and whether I am sleeping, or awake.

I cannot prove that surveillance is being used, or they are given the surveillance data to conduct the harassment. How to get an investigation? Can I sue the police to have them investigate?

The is evidence of surveillance in that people I know locally are informed and directed by the people doing this to me. I need a court to supoena people with knowledge of this surveillance.

Landlords's office is to some extent informed of actions, as are members of my family.

I have no control over my place of rent, and I only reside there for the purposes of extended noise harassment. The last lease I had with a landlord, I encountered the same, from tenants on both sides of the apartment. The hall was used. The office workers were informed of something. I never notified them, and felt very powerless. That ended ugly.

I want to file a civil suit with the city, or at least notify the DA office of this action that extends beyond the rented space, into public venues, libraries, businesses.

Last edited:
Have you ever asked yourself why all these other tenants are interested in doing this to you?

Do you really think there is surveillance methods going on with these folks? Why would they be interested in doing this?

I'm sorry but your paranoia about this is likely to be seen as, well, a mental illness by many in law enforcement. It's likely to be very difficult for you to get anyone to take seriously a request for a civil suit regarding this matter.

Gail

Of course, the noise in itself is enough to take a claim to small claims court, especially after approaching and discussing with them the effects of what is unusual extended periods of excessive noise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back