Two for one

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRUDGE1

I accepted a tenant because he was down on his luck, had money stolen from him and fiance, got evicted from thier previous apt. and now sleeping in their car, so i rented the room for until the end of the month, now they say I stole a neckles or chain from their room. They are not paying rent and I got this theft thing over me. The police told me to evict them,but, my question is : Do I need an attorney for the theft?

Evict them. Pay attention to your things because you are about to be the victim of theft. Did they pay anything to move in? No the theft accusation is bogus and everyone will know it.

You can bring an eviction action.
But, don't expect this to take less than 2-3 months IF these creeps fight it.
There is a lesson here for others to learn.
Don't rent rooms in YOUR home to anyone.
These roaches check in easily, and like The Roach Motel, they never check out!

Thank you both for your advise. Update: The tenants fought the case and lost, they had moved out the day before the trial, which i found suspicious, and one of them did appeare, anyway, they are out and now i can breath easier. As for the "stolen jewles" i found two dug up hole in our flower pots, that's where they hid them, sorry i couldn't catch them.

Thank you both for your advise. Update: The tenants fought the case and lost, they had moved out the day before the trial, which i found suspicious, and one of them did appeare, anyway, they are out and now i can breath easier. As for the "stolen jewles" i found two dug up hole in our flower pots, that's where they hid them, sorry i couldn't catch them.

I'm glad your ROACHES have been exterminated.

For your own sake and protection, don't ever let ROACHES into your home again!

You did the right thing.

You beat them at their own game!

I love it when the "good guys & girls" win!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back