unfair landlords

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

i have lived here since 2006 never had a problem with my landlord especially when it concerned my 2 yr old son we paid our rent in full and on time every month had access to the yard for any funcion even if it was just to bar b que as of september 2013 my land lord served me a letter that my rent was goin up from 1300 to 1500 dollars no use of the yard anymore and my now 3 yr old daughter and 8 yr old son cannot walk or run or play upstairs after 8 pm wat do u think

i have lived here since 2006 never had a problem with my landlord especially when it concerned my 2 yr old son we paid our rent in full and on time every month had access to the yard for any funcion even if it was just to bar b que as of september 2013 my land lord served me a letter that my rent was goin up from 1300 to 1500 dollars no use of the yard anymore and my now 3 yr old daughter and 8 yr old son cannot walk or run or play upstairs after 8 pm wat do u think

I think you might want to look for another place to live, or agree to the new terms and keep your children quiet.

He's the landlord and gets to make reasonable rules.

Take the kids to the park.

Generally whether the landlord can increase your rent payment depends on whether you have a lease or a rental agreement & what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back