Don Jr. to Newsmax: Fascist Dem Rhetoric Puts My Dad in Perile

army judge

Super Moderator
1726536085747.png

OH yeah, that's EXACTLY what I imagined the jackball, wannabe shooter, would resemble.

It even appears to possess mammary glands!!!

Democrats and their rhetoric are responsible for the assassination attempts against Donald Trump, the former president's son Donald Trump Jr. told Newsmax on Monday.

On "Carl Higbie FRONTLINE," Don Jr. said Democrats accuse Trump of being a threat to democracy but "Kamala Harris, repeatedly: and I quote, 'Trump is a threat to our democracy and fundamental freedoms.' 'It's on us to recognize the threat Trump possesses.' 'Does one of us have to come out alive? Ha ha ha ha ha.' I mean, these are Kamala Harris. Joe Biden: 'it's time to put a bullseye on Trump.'"

"Like, these are direct quotes." Don Jr. said.

"They accuse everyone else of doing the things that they're doing. They scream and yell, just like they've been talking about democracy and calling everyone they don't like a fascist while censoring, jailing their political opponents, and so on and so forth," he said.

"They're the ones acting like actual fascists," he said, noting that Democrats have the mainstream media and Big Tech covering for them.

Don Jr. went on to say that Democrats have "created this level of intensity in our political system. They have created the lunatics who will go after and try to kill my father."

He also said he's tired of having to explain to his five children about "yet another deranged leftist radicalized by the media, by the mainstream media, by Big Tech, by Democrat politicians trying to kill their grandfather.

"It's getting old, and it's caused 100% by the Democrats," he said.

Don Jr.'s appearance came one day after a gunman was spotted with an AK-style rifle near the Florida golf course where Trump Sr. was playing. Authorities arrested 58-year-old Ryan Wesley Routh who is facing a pair of federal gun charges. It's the second apparent assassination attempt against the GOP nominee in two months.

Yeah, Jr was whining about how hard it is explaining to his kids that people want their grandpa dead. Seems to me that it can't be harder than explaining to kids why active shooter drills are necessary. Or why their classmates are dead (like, in Uvalde, Parkland, or Sandy Hook...).

Yeah, Jr was whining about how hard it is explaining to his kids that people want their grandpa dead.

Death in any of it's myriad of forms is difficult to explain to any child.

If you never have to discuss death with a child, consider yourself blessed.

That said, death explained to adults can also be uncomfortable, but it often is forced upon us. As a company commander in Nam, writing a letter explaining the death of a service member to his spouse, parents, or other next of kin was very difficult for me.

I don't doubt that Don Jr. is very upset about the wackos who have takne or tried to take (literal) shots at his father. Rightfully so. From what I've read of the latest would be shooter he appears to have mental problems and would benefit from a long stretch of time in a mental hospital.

However, the Democrats are not responsible for it. Trump's campaign rhetoric often resorts to the kind flame throwing attacks Don Jr. complains about. He's right to complain about it, but if he were more objective (and I'm not blaming for a bias in favor of his father, that's a natural reaction) he would include his Dad in his criticism. It's politics in this century that candidates from both parties like to get down and wallow in the mud rather than being respectful and projecting an uplifting message. Why do they do it? Because unfortunately history indicates that inflammtory rhetoric is more effective than positive messaging. It's not just a recent thing either. Politics in the decade or so before the Civil War was particular vindictive and some members of Congress took to carrying weapons into the Capitol, often for protection but some also used them to threaten other members. I think we can all at least be glad that our politics haven't gotten that extreme yet.

One problem with Don Jr's charge that the Democrats are "facists" is that it directly conflicts with some Republicans' label of the Democrats as being Marxists or communists. They can't both be true. It's worth remembering that fascists fought communists in two significant wars, the Spanish civil war and then in World War II. The ideologies clashed on a fundamental level. If politicians can't figure out which is the right label with which to tar their opponents perhaps (as I've said before) neither label is appropriate for either candidate in this election.

Death in any of it's myriad of forms is difficult to explain to any child.

If you never have to discuss death with a child, consider yourself blessed.

That said, death explained to adults can also be uncomfortable, but it often is forced upon us. As a company commander in Nam, writing a letter explaining the death of a service member to his spouse, parents, or other next of kin was very difficult for me.
Quite assuredly it is difficult, yet we as parents (and grandparents) do it more often than not. As with many families, these children have experienced the death of family members in recent memory (at minimum: grandma Ivana, great aunt Maryanne, great uncle Robert), and are not so young (10-17ish) as to be unaware. Certainly, fewer of us are in situations where there is an active threat to a family member under actual threat of violence/death.

I suppose the seeming tone-deafness and whininess give me pause in this particular case.

I don't doubt that Don Jr. is very upset about the wackos who have takne or tried to take (literal) shots at his father. Rightfully so. From what I've read of the latest would be shooter he appears to have mental problems and would benefit from a long stretch of time in a mental hospital.
Not so fast. What have you read? How about posting some links to what you have read? I don't doubt that the alleged shooter is probable unstable to even try what he did but, I have read nothing about his mental state at this stage of the investigation.

If you watch the press conference that took place yesterday with the USSS, the FBI, and the Palm Beach Sheriff's office, you would have learned that nobody, not even the USSS knew that Trump would be playing golf on Sunday at his International Golf Course prior to Saturday night.

The SS explained that it was an undocumented scheduled event and that they had to assign additional agents to protect Trump. The acting director of the SS said that no one in the public knew that Trump would be playing golf at his International Course except the SS on Sunday morning.

The press asked, how did the alleged shooter know that Trump would be on the golf course on Sunday. To which there was no answer. That question was asked several times and no answer was given. The response was that it is an ongoing investigation by the FBI. Is there an agent or mole in the SS connected to Iran that tipped off the shooter. That is the speculation.

This attempt stinks worse than Butler, PA. According to FBI data, the shooter arrived an 12:01 AM to the location and was there until the incidence 12 hours later. So where did his information come from?

Not so fast. What have you read? How about posting some links to what you have read? I don't doubt that the alleged shooter is probable unstable to even try what he did but, I have read nothing about his mental state at this stage of the investigation.

If you watch the press conference that took place yesterday with the USSS, the FBI, and the Palm Beach Sheriff's office, you would have learned that nobody, not even the USSS knew that Trump would be playing golf on Sunday at his International Golf Course prior to Saturday night.

The SS explained that it was an undocumented scheduled event and that they had to assign additional agents to protect Trump. The acting director of the SS said that no one in the public knew that Trump would be playing golf at his International Course except the SS on Sunday morning.

The press asked, how did the alleged shooter know that Trump would be on the golf course on Sunday. To which there was no answer. That question was asked several times and no answer was given. The response was that it is an ongoing investigation by the FBI. Is there an agent or mole in the SS connected to Iran that tipped off the shooter. That is the speculation.

This attempt stinks worse than Butler, PA. According to FBI data, the shooter arrived an 12:01 AM to the location and was there until the incidence 12 hours later. So where did his information come from?

More than likely your investigation will point to the organization know as the Cee Eye Aaaaa

Back