How do you make a subpoenaed production of records confidential?

I have follow up question

I, no perry mason (In Pro Per) - subpoenaed my own med rec's

Now I need help
Keeping them Confidential and Sealed from Public and Opposing parties.

So…
I just now have to immediately file a Motion for keeping subpoenaed records Confidential and Sealed right?

Are you planning on attaching these documents to anything that will actually be part of the court file? If not, there's no point in filing a motion under CRC 2.550 and 2.551. And, as I think I made clear in my response #6 in this thread, based on what you've articulated in this thread, you have no basis for making such a motion. Moreover, if you want the court to consider evidence, you cannot prevent your adversary from reviewing it.

Are you planning on attaching these documents to anything that will actually be part of the court file? If not, there's no point in filing a motion under CRC 2.550 and 2.551. And, as I think I made clear in my response #6 in this thread, based on what you've articulated in this thread, you have no basis for making such a motion. Moreover, if you want the court to consider evidence, you cannot prevent your adversary from reviewing it.
Yes in my Divorce case that has all my filings.

And disagree, I have need to clarify/ensure that my records are made confidential and Sealed due to my stupid mistake of subpoenaing my sensitive in-depth personal info.
—Just because I was denied to admit them along w/ all 70+ exhibits of prepared evidence in my unfair trial.

But Yes I made a Big Mistake as a Ongoing DV Victim, Plaintiff/Petitioner/Now Disabled/Self Represented paralegal/lawyer that I alone am fighting for my Rights and Personal liberties.

Thus, must rely on helpful information and expertise from youS

And must operate on a "TRIAL AND ERROR" basis in my proceedings.

Yes in my Divorce case that has all my filings.

And disagree, I have need to clarify/ensure that my records are made confidential and Sealed due to my stupid mistake of subpoenaing my sensitive in-depth personal info.
—Just because I was denied to admit them along w/ all 70+ exhibits of prepared evidence in my unfair trial.

But Yes I made a Big Mistake as a Ongoing DV Victim, Plaintiff/Petitioner/Now Disabled/Self Represented paralegal/lawyer that I alone am fighting for my Rights and Personal liberties.

Thus, must rely on helpful information and expertise from youS

And must operate on a "TRIAL AND ERROR" basis in my proceedings.
Have ever reported the abuse to the police?
Filed a criminal complaint?
Who was it that initially filed for divorce?
Are there minor children of the marriage?

Back