i need to file a motion to change a order - i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMAGS

please help. i hve spent every penny i had in this past 12 months on bills attorneys and cash to my x. ,We were married just shy of ten years when she cheeted twice and left me for the third. she filed the parperwork and the struggle began. i havent worked this past year do to several things that have arisen. i was living of the money i had in a cd . my x moved in with her new boyfriend the day she left .and she had gotten our children taken by cps because she was a black out drunk.i tried to have her do aa and several different programs.even still the county has charged me with failure to protect. here is the problem. she keeps fileing motion after motion. at least 15-20 different times. in the begining she filed a motion to sell our family home which i live in by myself.My response was that i would like the first opportunity to buy her out. she filed this in oct 07. my attorney. (which i no longer have } the judge gave us the opportunity to settlewhich in the mean time i was to live there and pay the mortguage payment of 3000. mo.well after several months of hard negotionations with her my attorney withdrew as my attorney for personal reasons and i cant afford another one at this time or the near future.representing myself i got her so agree on a cash difference number and we were to settle. i just needed to refinancethe home and pull out 150k and give it to her with in 45 days. well 1 problembecause she had frozen my money my perfect credit of being in the 800
's was now showing 590's - 614 because even though i paid the 3monthe house and car paymentthe credit beaurro hadent updated yet. so 45 days were up and i hadent aquired a loan . the judge ordered the house to be put on the market and sold immediatly. the market in this area droped about 125k from last year. i cant believe that my x and the judge can force me to sell now.so i give up .i am not ordered to leave the house yet but ,because she is not willing to allow me any more time to refinance and keep the home i am going to move out. i have invested 42000 in payments since she has left in feb of last year.i feel robed ...i asked the judge when he gave the odrer to sell if we were going to split the mortguage or if i still had to make them. he said i was court orderedto and would be in contempt should i not. . i am moving out now and do you think i should file a motion to change an order from me to her to pay mortguage because i wont beb living therehave o income havent worked in over a year.and have no more money . she has 1500 income and lives with her new boyfriend whom is supporting her if this is what i should do how do i do it. please help from a hero to a zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back