Legal representative misconduct

Home

Jurisdiction
California
Is breach of contract for duties to represent me.

Intentionally withholding material information and discussions where my lawyer went against my objectives hired to represent me

And colluded with opposing counsel by jointly agreeing and handing over entire control to dictate how my DVRO will proceed to opposing parties every wish requested in their Motion of Limine

Never informing me or asking for my authorization to keep me clueless about the whole ordeal. Unethically violating his duties and professional misconduct laws he underhandedly betrayed and adversely effected material matters in my case and causing precluded prejudicial bias to the outcome in my case.

Are these misconducts and violations to my substantial rights enough to be

Called MANIFEST OF INJUSTICE?

If you hired the attorney then the failure of the lawyer to competently represent you would be a breach of contract. Regardless of whether you hired the attorney or were appointed one by the state, it would be malpractice, a civil claim for which you may sue for damages, and if the case was a criminal matter, it would also be ineffective assistance of counsel which may result in overturning the judgment on appeal and a new trial with different counsel.

It's impossible to give a good opinion on whether the attorney met the minimum standard of conduct in your case without knowing all the facts of what the attorney did and did not do and the details of the case involved. You'd need to see a lawyer who handles legal malpractice cases or a criminal defense attorney who handles appeals and collateral attacks of a criminal conviction to find out if the attorney failed to provide you adequate representation and what recourse you'd have for it.

Note that agreeing on something with opposing counsel does not automatically mean the lawyer isn't doing his/her job. The details matter. If the opposing attorney was correct and there was no argument available for your attorney to argue for a different result then the attorney has to concede the point and not waste the court's time or the opposing attorney's time fighting over something the attorney knows is a lost cause.

Your post is long on rhetoric and conclusory allegations and completely devoid of actual facts.

If you have a legal question for us, please post a concise summary of the relevant facts and ask your question(s).

If you hired the attorney then the failure of the lawyer to competently represent you would be a breach of contract. Regardless of whether you hired the attorney or were appointed one by the state, it would be malpractice, a civil claim for which you may sue for damages, and if the case was a criminal matter, it would also be ineffective assistance of counsel which may result in overturning the judgment on appeal and a new trial with different counsel.

It's impossible to give a good opinion on whether the attorney met the minimum standard of conduct in your case without knowing all the facts of what the attorney did and did not do and the details of the case involved. You'd need to see a lawyer who handles legal malpractice cases or a criminal defense attorney who handles appeals and collateral attacks of a criminal conviction to find out if the attorney failed to provide you adequate representation and what recourse you'd have for it.

Note that agreeing on something with opposing counsel does not automatically mean the lawyer isn't doing his/her job. The details matter. If the opposing attorney was correct and there was no argument available for your attorney to argue for a different result then the attorney has to concede the point and not waste the court's time or the opposing attorney's time fighting over something the attorney knows is a lost cause.
Yeah as my representative, he is expected to argue to their Motion in Limine's request to exclude ALL my 67 especially relevant exhibits.

Never did he object nor ever told me anything about their "jointly" agreed Motion in Limine.

I would have immediately opposed. In our client-lawyer situation, he made it obvious I have to do everything on my own. He repeatedly ignored my legal assistant request even to meet me.

He robbed me of my chance to overrule their underhanded "stipulation".

Thank You So Very Much for answering my question.

Yeah as my representative, he is expected to argue to their Motion in Limine's request to exclude ALL my 67 especially relevant exhibits.

Never did he object nor ever told me anything about their "jointly" agreed Motion in Limine.

I would have immediately opposed. In our client-lawyer situation, he made it obvious I have to do everything on my own. He repeatedly ignored my legal assistant request even to meet me.

He robbed me of my chance to overrule their underhanded "stipulation".

Thank You So Very Much for answering my question.
Isn't this cause of Action- Collusion ?

Atleast an obvious injustice to my substantial rights?

Back