Charlamagne Tha God Slam Dunks Biden Wearing Trump Hat

army judge

Super Moderator
Charlamagne tha God on Thursday called President Joe Biden the "donkey of the day" for wearing a Trump campaign hat during an appearance in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday, The Hill reported.

Biden donned a "Trump 2024" hat on top of the hat he was wearing during a visit to the Shanksville Volunteer Fire Department while marking the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Shanksville is just south of where al-Qaida terrorists crashed United Airlines Flight 93 after they were overpowered by passengers before the plane could reach its intended target.

White House senior deputy press secretary Andrew Bates said Biden was speaking about the country's unity right after the attacks, and as a gesture of that unity, Biden "gave a hat to a Trump supporter who then said that in the same spirit, POTUS should put on his Trump cap."

Charlamagne said on his "Breakfast Club" radio show, "donkey of the day for Thursday, Sept. 12th, goes to President Joe Biden."

"Now, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but that doesn't seem like a show of support for your vice president to me," he said. "A day after your vice president has a phenomenal debate against the former president of the United States of America, Donald Trump, you, Mr. President, decide to put on a hat that says, 'Trump 2024.'

"Joe Biden represents the regime that simply doesn't have the courage to stand up to the bullies. A day after we watch the VP bully the bully, the president of the United States of America is back trying to get along with the bully. He wants a gesture of unity with the bully. That's terrible messaging.

"You call him a threat to democracy. OK, if he's a threat to democracy, why are you wearing paraphernalia that supports him being president in 2024?"

The Trump campaign was quick to capitalize on the incident, thanking Biden for his support and saying Vice President Kamala Harris' debate performance Tuesday was so bad, that even Biden supported Trump.

T***p supporters might be wise to refrain from commentary wrt to 9-11 commemorations, given T***p's behavior at the Twin Towers Wednesday…

What about Trump's behavior at the 9-11 event? I saw him shaking hands with Harris. Is that what you are talking about. Trump looks bad, and is tired. I assume he knew what he was getting into before he did this but I do not think he was completely ready for the heat. He did his best against a media, technology, and others who have done everything they can to destroy the man. You may not like him, you may hate him but he did some great things for this country.

In a world that sucks America dry for everything they can get, he changed the script and had these countries paying us for a change. I and a lot of American's were vastly financially well off with Trump as president then Biden/ Harris. It is scary that Montel Williams side piece could actually be President of this country.

What about Trump's behavior at the 9-11 event? I saw him shaking hands with Harris. Is that what you are talking about. Trump looks bad, and is tired. I assume he knew what he was getting into before he did this but I do not think he was completely ready for the heat. He did his best against a media, technology, and others who have done everything they can to destroy the man. You may not like him, you may hate him but he did some great things for this country.

In a world that sucks America dry for everything they can get, he changed the script and had these countries paying us for a change. I and a lot of American's were vastly financially well off with Trump as president then Biden/ Harris. It is scary that Montel Williams side piece could actually be President of this country.
Smiling, laughing, winking at women, side talking to JD during a moment of silence, autographing an American flag…

Smiling, laughing, winking at women, side talking to JD during a moment of silence, autographing an American flag…

Trump is going to Trump if you will, I honestly think he likes Harris- she is an attractive woman and Trump tends to have a thing for them. I am not sure how this election will come out, and know one does but I think Trump has mellowed a lot since the attempted assassination. I have a feeling he will accept the outcome of this election, and not do the things he did in 2020.

So setting the rest aside - you find violating the US flag code acceptable? Just because he's T***p?

Was this during the pledge of allegiance? I haven't seen the whole thing. Biden appeared to not know where he was and actually donned a Trump hat. Was the before or after that event?

Biden appeared to not know where he was and actually donned a Trump hat.
Oh, you mean that very real human interaction when he traded a signed hat with the Presidential Seal on it? Yeah, he's out there. I mean, imagine that, actually interacting with someone on a human level. I'm sure you're not used to seeing that in your guy.

You can google something like "Trump autograph flag". The Us Flag Code covers desecration of the flag.

If you want to get triggered over something like that? He probably was asked to sign the flag, and he will talk to anyone or anybody probably agreed to do it. Biden flew the flag with the Gay Pride Flag, and Obama lit the white house up in gay pride colors. Is there anything else that you would get upset about than Donald Trump signing a flag?

Lots of worse things he could have done, and I don't see many democrats flying USA flags? If you want to have an argument at least make it stick.

If you want to get triggered over something like that? He probably was asked to sign the flag, and he will talk to anyone or anybody probably agreed to do it. Biden flew the flag with the Gay Pride Flag, and Obama lit the white house up in gay pride colors. Is there anything else that you would get upset about than Donald Trump signing a flag?

Lots of worse things he could have done, and I don't see many democrats flying USA flags? If you want to have an argument at least make it stick.
So again… you are okay with our flag being desecrated?

I am going to take the same stance you do regarding that.

Are you okay with them flying the LGBT+ flag along side the American Flag?

Are you okay with them lighting the White House grounds up in LGBT colors?
It's questionable if the flag display at the white house violated the code.

It's questionable if the flag display at the white house violated the code.
I can't edit my prior post for some reason, but I intended to say: "Who cares about the lighting of the white house?"

Now, your turn. Are you ok with Trump's desecration of the flag?

I am going to take the same stance you do regarding that.

Are you okay with them flying the LGBT+ flag along side the American Flag?

Are you okay with them lighting the White House grounds up in LGBT colors?
PRIDE flags are not, afaik, flown "alongside" the American flag, but in an inferior position - same as any "other" flag. And no, I take no issue to the WH being lit in rainbow - or other - colors.

But that is far different from physically desecrating the American flag, as T***p has done. Given that he is so vocal wrt punishing those who lawfully protest by burning the flag (and as distasteful as I find it, it is a legal form of protest), he should know better.

PRIDE flags are not, afaik, flown "alongside" the American flag, but in an inferior position - same as any "other" flag. And no, I take no issue to the WH being lit in rainbow - or other - colors.

But that is far different from physically desecrating the American flag, as T***p has done. Given that he is so vocal wrt punishing those who lawfully protest by burning the flag (and as distasteful as I find it, it is a legal form of protest), he should know better.

but how do you know he signed an actual flag, who's flag was it, and was it a 100 percent real made in America, double stitched and double pleated official America flag? Did it have the 100 percent real insignia on it? If it was one of those made in China jobs then he will tariff it and it is not 100 percent official so I don't see an issue with it. What is the intended purpose of said flag?

Is to be hung in someones house? Will they put it in a shadow box to display it? We would in fact need more information and get with the flag authority for an official ruling.

but how do you know he signed an actual flag, who's flag was it, and was it a 100 percent real made in America, double stitched and double pleated official America flag? Did it have the 100 percent real insignia on it? If it was one of those made in China jobs then he will tariff it and it is not 100 percent official so I don't see an issue with it. What is the intended purpose of said flag?

Is to be hung in someones house? Will they put it in a shadow box to display it? We would in fact need more information and get with the flag authority for an official ruling.
Ya can't even admit that your boy did something wrong.
I am sad for you and feel sorry for you.

There is a video of it. And, afaik, the US Flag Code does not delineate by size or provenance.

There is a video of it. And, afaik, the US Flag Code does not delineate by size or provenance.

I could care less if signed a flag or not, does it look bad. Yes, but this election is more than just about a flag. It is about leadership during a dangerous time for the world stage. Kamala wins NATO will arm long range missiles to Ukraine. Russia will be at war with NATO, this leads to WWIII.

I would forgo the signing of a flag to avoid millions of deaths from nuclear blasts and Russia has the type of Nukes that melt the globe into a furnace. I live in a very red state, hell I could not vote and it would still be red. I am sure you all responding live in an equally blue state. Ultimately, it will be 7-8 states who decide who the next president is. I just hope it isn't a week or two till we know who that is.

Back