Charlamagne Tha God Slam Dunks Biden Wearing Trump Hat

I could care less if signed a flag or not, does it look bad. Yes, but this election is more than just about a flag. It is about leadership during a dangerous time for the world stage. Kamala wins NATO will arm long range missiles to Ukraine. Russia will be at war with NATO, this leads to WWIII.

I would forgo the signing of a flag to avoid millions of deaths from nuclear blasts and Russia has the type of Nukes that melt the globe into a furnace. I live in a very red state, hell I could not vote and it would still be red. I am sure you all responding live in an equally blue state. Ultimately, it will be 7-8 states who decide who the next president is. I just hope it isn't a week or two till we know who that is.
And yet you're butthurt over PRIDE. Go figure.

So, you don't agree with flag desecration...unless your guy does it, then it's ok.
Sad, sad.

I have a feeling he will accept the outcome of this election, and not do the things he did in 2020.

I certainly hope he will accept the outcome if he loses (if he wins, he'll of course say it was the greatest win in history). It would be refreshing to see Trump end an unsuccessful campaign with dignity and a respect for the choice of the voters.

destroying the flag comes in many forms, this is an example. I am sure they were not prosecuted. \\https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...-outside-white-house-after-trump-july-fourth/

They wouldn't be prosecuted. The Supreme Court has held that burning the American flag is political speech protected by the First Amendment. Trump signing the Flag would similarly be protected. Very few Americans actually know the U.S. Flag Code let alone rigorously follow it. I'm willing to bet most presidents and most members of Congress don't know the details of the Flag Code either. I don't like Trump and won't vote for him, but I'm not going to come down on him for this. He wasn't trying to desecrate the flag. He was simply accommodating a supporter who wanted a souvenir with Trump's signature. That's standard stuff for any politician.

You can google something like "Trump autograph flag". The Us Flag Code covers desecration of the flag.
You can google something like American flag burned at college anti-Israel rally and yet you have said nothing about it. You are a hypocrite.

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
(a)
The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
(b)
The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
(c)
The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
(d)
The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
(e)
The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
(f)
The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
(g)
The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
(h)
The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
(i)
The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.
(j)
No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
(k)
The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.
(Added Pub. L. 105–225, § 2(a), Aug. 12, 1998, 112 Stat. 1497.)

That's the law. If you take the time to read it, you will see that even the government does things that are no longer considered a violation of the code but are patriotic. You would have to say that half the people are in violation of the code. How petty. Is that the best you do?

Charlamagne tha God on Thursday called President Joe Biden the "donkey of the day" for wearing a Trump campaign hat during an appearance in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday, The Hill reported.

Biden donned a "Trump 2024" hat on top of the hat he was wearing during a visit to the Shanksville Volunteer Fire Department while marking the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Shanksville is just south of where al-Qaida terrorists crashed United Airlines Flight 93 after they were overpowered by passengers before the plane could reach its intended target.

White House senior deputy press secretary Andrew Bates said Biden was speaking about the country's unity right after the attacks, and as a gesture of that unity, Biden "gave a hat to a Trump supporter who then said that in the same spirit, POTUS should put on his Trump cap."

Charlamagne said on his "Breakfast Club" radio show, "donkey of the day for Thursday, Sept. 12th, goes to President Joe Biden."

"Now, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but that doesn't seem like a show of support for your vice president to me," he said. "A day after your vice president has a phenomenal debate against the former president of the United States of America, Donald Trump, you, Mr. President, decide to put on a hat that says, 'Trump 2024.'

"Joe Biden represents the regime that simply doesn't have the courage to stand up to the bullies. A day after we watch the VP bully the bully, the president of the United States of America is back trying to get along with the bully. He wants a gesture of unity with the bully. That's terrible messaging.

"You call him a threat to democracy. OK, if he's a threat to democracy, why are you wearing paraphernalia that supports him being president in 2024?"

The Trump campaign was quick to capitalize on the incident, thanking Biden for his support and saying Vice President Kamala Harris' debate performance Tuesday was so bad, that even Biden supported Trump.

All you have to do is watch the reception Biden and Trump got at the event. It says it all.

The reception. Turn on the sound .

You can google something like American flag burned at college anti-Israel rally and yet you have said nothing about it. You are a hypocrite.

That's the law. If you take the time to read it, you will see that even the government does things that are no longer considered a violation of the code but are patriotic. You would have to say that half the people are in violation of the code. How petty. Is that the best you do?
And I would think that you understand that flag burning has been ruled to be a protected expression of free speech, as TC posted. You - and I - don't have to like it, but that's reality.

I know one thing, ABC News and David Muir ARE LIARS, period end of conversation.

You see for a lot of the facts you need to have actual reporters on the ground. Like BBC at the Trump rally assassination attempt. These REBEL news guys went to the actual town and asked the actual people.

ABC. NBC, CBS, CNN are enemies of our country and are LIARS. Facts get in democrats ways.

I know one thing, ABC News and David Muir ARE LIARS, period end of conversation.

You see for a lot of the facts you need to have actual reporters on the ground. Like BBC at the Trump rally assassination attempt. These REBEL news guys went to the actual town and asked the actual people.

ABC. NBC, CBS, CNN are enemies of our country and are LIARS. Facts get in democrats ways.
Mmmmm... I know actual people living in Springfield, and... it's not happening. Sorry, Felicia!

Mmmmm... I know actual people living in Springfield, and... it's not happening. Sorry, Felicia!

See the thing about liberal lies is that they always get caught.

for you see all city council meetings are ACTUALLY posted online and here is theirs. So, I would say just listen to them yourselves. I doubt these citizens would be before their boards given testimony if they were lies. Money trumps all but I think these people are telling the truths.

Back