Reining in the Law, CCR-4331 Unconstitutional and Discriminatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe everything you read? Just because you read one trip advisor bad review. Maybe you should try Yelp. You can't please everyone all the time. try google maps. Why is everyone so negative on this site? I am not perfect and shit happens. Little do you know I am fighting for your rights, not mine. Read the whole document below and you will see the truth.

Legal Disclaimer

The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

^^ The above is posted at the bottom of every page and was also given to you to read when you joined. Read it.

Also refrain from using vulgar language. It violates the terms of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back