Biden drops out of the race.

byebyewave.gif

They (DNC) said it would happen today and it did.

Read his full letter here.
x.com

Just the other day I said on these boards Biden would stay in for the long haul. He seemed determined to see it through. Clearly I got that one wrong.

In the primary era party conventions have generally been snoozefests. No real drama, just a big party celebrating their nominee. This Democratic convention will be high drama as the outcome is completely unknown; it could end up being almost any Democrat who will be at least age 35 on inauguration day with a bit of name recognition.

TV election news teams will now want to do a lot more live coverage of it than in recent elections, giving the eventual nominee a lot attention to start the very short time he or she will have to win over voters. Whatever the outcome, this is already one of the strangest presidential races the country has had, ensuring it a place in history.

I'm hoping it'll spur high voter turn out. For the last century, voter turnout has tended to run around 55% of the voting age population, not very good at all. The 2020 election saw one of the few years it topped 60%, reaching 62%. The only election since 1932 that had better turnout was the 1960 race between Kennedy and Nixon at 62.8%. If we could at least finally get to 66% for a ⅔ voter turn out that would be awesome to see.

In the primary era party conventions have generally been snoozefests. No real drama, just a big party celebrating their nominee. This Democratic convention will be high drama as the outcome is completely unknown; it could end up being almost any Democrat who will be at least age 35 on inauguration day with a bit of name recognition.
Late in the day yesterday, Biden endorsed Harris, so she is now the presumptive nominee. So, the question is will anybody challenge her in the next 2-4 weeks heading into the convention?

Look at the letter Biden allegedly signed. It is not his signature, and the letter is not on White House stationery. Humm.

Biden signature.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping it'll spur high voter turn out. For the last century, voter turnout has tended to run around 55% of the voting age population, not very good at all. The 2020 election saw one of the few years it topped 60%, reaching 62%. The only election since 1932 that had better turnout was the 1960 race between Kennedy and Nixon at 62.8%. If we could at least finally get to 66% for a ⅔ voter turn out that would be awesome to see.

I've often wondered why voters aren't incentivized financially to vote?

For example, everytime a citizen voted in a federal, state, or local election; the citizen earned a $500 tax credit applicable to her/his IRS, state, and local tax.

Alas, it'll never happen, because rewarding ne'er do wells and border invaders seems to be the priority.

The decline in voter participation aligns nicely with the decline in patriotism.

Late in the day yesterday, Biden endorsed Harris, so she is now the presumptive nominee. So, the question is will anybody challenge her in the next 2-4 weeks heading into the convention?

Look at the letter Biden allegedly signed. It is not his signature, and the letter is not on White House stationery. Humm.

View attachment 4820

I'm enjoying the free show.

I'm puzzled how the donkeys haven't spotted a fatal flaw in their current strategy.

At this late date, long after the various state primaries, it'll be impossible to conduct 50 state primaries.

As far as the primaries, how will Joe's primary tallies be apportioned among the new challenger(s)?

It appears donkeys don't look or think before they leap.

Frankly, this crap show is becoming a very entertaining chuckle fest!

View attachment 4820

Are you suggesting the President didn't sign this?....because it is clearly his signature. Everyone signs their name slightly differently all the time...but there are key letters that are always pretty much the same. As it is in the case of the above example.

I'm enjoying the free show.

I'm puzzled how the donkeys haven't spotted a fatal flaw in their current strategy.

At this late date, long after the various state primaries, it'll be impossible to conduct 50 state primaries.

As far as the primaries, how will Joe's primary tallies be apportioned among the new challenger(s)?

It appears donkeys don't look or think before they leap.

Frankly, this crap show is becoming a very entertaining chuckle fest!
The way it works Judge is that the RNC convention is considered OPEN, meaning that once Biden released his delegates from the primaries (already held) they are free to vote for whoever is nominated.

In the first ballot, only regular delegates are allowed to vote (those that Biden released). If there is no clear winner, then in the second ballot, super delegates are allowed to vote.

Alot will depend on who may enter the race and how unified the Democratic party is in less that 30 days.

Are you suggesting the President didn't sign this?....because it is clearly his signature. Everyone signs their name slightly differently all the time...but there are key letters that are always pretty much the same. As it is in the case of the above example.
Google Joe Bidens signature for images. They are continent through his career. And you look at his signature as of June and early July. It is not even close to his signature. But the comparison posted is not my analysis. It is that of an expert. Look at the Joe part, look at the "B", look at the underline, look at the last letter. It is not his signature.

I am sure the signature is AutoPen and I am also sure that since his campaign sent that it is legit since he could not send it on Presidential White House letterhead. Only Trump could escape an assassins bullet from the MK Ultra program and live then turn the democrats upside down on their heads.

As an outsider who despises the O'Bamacrat party, I can tell you I gleamed with joy. It was only divine intervention which led to the shoe being on the other foot if you will. I will never understand why 40-50 percent of the country still votes Democrat after they have been exposed for the frauds that they are. Their voters buy into their hatred of white people, America being a racist country, and that DEI/ skin color is more important than qualifications and abilities.

I am sure the signature is AutoPen
You would be incorrect. There are hundreds of images of his autopen signature available online and none of them match. Besides, this would not be an autopen signature on such a letter, and it was a letter from the President to the American people. That would have been written on White House letterhead.

This is the autopen signature that goes out from the White House every month on hundreds of letters to his constituency. It is nothing like the signature on that letter.Biden autopen.jpg.

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew nothing of the letter nor did he know of the X post indorsing Harris until after it was done.

Why would Biden send a letter regarding his candidacy on WH letterhead? Seems to me that it's not a "presidential" matter.

You would be incorrect. There are hundreds of images of his autopen signature available online and none of them match. Besides, this would not be an autopen signature on such a letter, and it was a letter from the President to the American people. That would have been written on White House letterhead.

This is the autopen signature that goes out from the White House every month on hundreds of letters to his constituency. It is nothing like the signature on that letter.View attachment 4821.

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew nothing of the letter nor did he know of the X post indorsing Harris until after it was done.

that is possible, but it doesn't really matter if it is on white house letter head or not. Having O'Bama having to lead him off the stage in California along with being sent home with COVID from Vegas it all adds up to the party ditching their own Presidential Candidate who supposedly won 84 million votes last election?

Why would Biden send a letter regarding his candidacy on WH letterhead? Seems to me that it's not a "presidential" matter.
Because he is the President, and he is talking to the American people. You find a single letter that he signed during his term that is not on the White House letterhead that is not just a note to someone.

Hell, without the embossed letterhead, I could have written that letter.

Because he is the President, and he is talking to the American people. You find a single letter that he signed during his term that is not on the White House letterhead that is not just a note to someone.

Hell, without the embossed letterhead, I could have written that letter.

The letter came from his election campaign. It is quite possible that it like every other decision made for the past several years was done by others. If you think Biden has been running the country? He has been told what to do since day one and it is O'Bama along with his minions that are running things.

The way it works Judge is that the RNC convention is considered OPEN, meaning that once Biden released his delegates from the primaries (already held) they are free to vote for whoever is nominated.

In the first ballot, only regular delegates are allowed to vote (those that Biden released). If there is no clear winner, then in the second ballot, super delegates are allowed to vote.

Alot will depend on who may enter the race and how unified the Democratic party is in less that 30 days.
I have no doubts that any political party can nominate anyone they agree upon.

My contention suggests that even if the Parakeet Party nominated the famous Tweety Pie", and Tweety morphed into an adult citizen, Tweety would discover that getting on the election ballot at this late date impossible to get on the majority (if not all) of the 50 states in our Union.

I have no doubts that any political party can nominate anyone they agree upon.

My contention suggests that even if the Parakeet Party nominated the famous Tweety Pie", and Tweety morphed into an adult citizen, Tweety would discover that getting on the election ballot at this late date impossible to get on the majority (if not all) of the 50 states in our Union.

Yeah, well that is just it. Is to cause Chaos? like the last election and COVID 19. Our enemies such as China, Russia, and North Korea are foaming at the mouth and using social media BOTS to collapse our society.

Back